tirsdag den 26. oktober 2010

Smelly dog, smelly dog



Everything is going splendid over here; I’m enjoying myself and having a blast as usually. But (there is always a but) my host mom’s dog, Beauty, is driving me crazy – LITRALY!
Here is why:
It’s smelly
It’s old
It’s demanding
It’s licking my hands and knees – making me smell like dead dog
It begs for food at the table
It’s trying to kill itself by eating raisins
And and and and…

IT ATE MY CHOCLATE AND PIRATOS!


GGrrrrr…
Im very angry! - no livid to be specific!

Not so much about the Piratos, but more about the chocolate.
In fact it was not just some random chocolates – it was really fine and expensive chocolates, bought for my parents as a gift. And now there is nothing left except for a chewed up box and a torn bow.
The chocolate box was inside a bag, which was inside a gift bag, which was inside my suitcase, which was in my room. How the dog succeeded pulling it out of the bags and suitcase or even finds it surprises me.

The dog shouldn’t be called Beauty – but The Beast!
But the worst part was that Mariana became really disappointed in me, because I didn’t shut my door so Beauty ate the chocolate. Dogs can’t eat chocolate, they will get really sick or even die.
But Beauty was fine - a little trippy because of the sugar rush. No harm done.I really felt bad, because even though I don’t like the dog doesn’t mean that I want to kill it.
I will just have to remember shutting my door every time I’m leaving my room. It’s just a stupid old habit leaving the door open because of my bird.

It’s a lot easier with a bird – birds don’t eat a whole box of fine chocolate!
Posted by Picasa

3 kommentarer:

  1. OH man, so sorry!!!!!
    I had a dog about 15 years ago that went into my daughter's Easter basket and ate her chocolate bunny..... before she even woke up and saw she had a chocolate bunny..... I was SO mad so I know just how you are feeling!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's okay with the chocolate, we will just grow bigger if we ate it :-) Anyway, I'm more sorry to hear that Beauty broke your Beatles record !!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Yaar the chocolate can be replaced, but I don't know if I'll find the same old record again.. :(

    SvarSlet