lørdag den 2. oktober 2010

Seattle I truely do love you!

I have now experienced my first day in Seattle, and so far I love it! My host mom is really something. She is kind, fun and beyond friendly. We have so much to talk about, and she is so keen to show me all of Seattle. Her house is a little cozy home with and old dog protecting the front door. The dog is named Beauty and she a friendly old dog, but she smells a bit J
 I immediately felt at home, and Mari (my host mom) fixed me a smoothie, which were needed after a long long long loooooong trip! But I soon forgot the 21 hour long trip with no sleep at all, because Mari is just so nice. So instead of going straight to bed, we sat talking for an hours. She is such an interesting person, and she does a bunch of cool thing to – She is a vegetarian, she has a vegetable garden, she does Yoga and she just loves nature.  Did anyone say “ PERFACT MATCH!!” ?
After very good breakfast, Maja and I went to the mall. That was fun! I literally went crasy in the stores, and got some pretty fine things to! OOhh you just have to love the clothes' prices! ;-)
 

And and and I have seen something I never did before… A Hummingbird in the garden this morning. Little tiny bird with its beak down a beautiful flower – that was kind of cool!

 Now I will go to bed (local time 22:25) ‘cause I’m exhausted!
-Stay tuned! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Sounds like a PERFECT FIRST DAY!!
    And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you and your host mom are so well-matched! You are going to have a fabulous time!
    And I TOLD YOU about the clothes' prices!!! :-)
    Enjoy!

    SvarSlet